Biomechanical evaluation: $150
This often includes video analysis of gait. Results are sent to your prescribing physician. You are also given a copy to facilitate communication with other health care professionals.
Follow up visits for further consultations are $100/hr.
Biomechanical evaluation and custom foot orthoses: $475 (as of August 2022)
We provide the most comprehensive work-up in the field. Turnaround time from evaluation to fitting is typically one to two weeks. This includes:
- Structural analysis, muscle testing, ROM (range of motion) assessment and Berkemann Imprints (when appropriate),
- Video gait analysis when indicated
- Casting visit; preferred technique is prone subtalar neutral
- Custom fabrication on site; lab work is NOT sent out
- Fitting visit with review of video freeze frames and exercise recommendations when indicated
Duplicate pairs of orthoses: $295 (as of August 2022)
Hybrid orthotic designs vary in price.
Shoe modifications vary in price due to the wide variety of shoe designs and the many modifications that can be implemented.
*Payment is due at the first visit. Payment methods accepted include checks, cash and PayPal. (Credit cards can be used to pay via PayPal whether you have a PayPal account or not.)